Welcome! Bowerham Kids Club is a child care facility based in Bowerham School.
During term time, we cater for children who are pupils at Bowerham School before and after school.
During school holidays, half terms and some inset days, we provide care for Bowerham Pupils and any other primary age children who want to attend. We cater for children aged 3-12.
We are Ofsted registered and we have a staff team of around nine staff. Run by Suzannah Keeves, the Club offers lots of fun and interesting things to do.
If you have any questions about attending Bowerham Kids Club then drop us a line.
Our Club and its aims
Bowerham Kids Club was set up as a ‘Social Enterprise Business’ in January 2011, replacing the former provision. Over the last four years the Club become very popular. As a social enterprise business we are a ‘not-for-profit’ organisation and rely solely on the payment of fees to run. There are a variety of payment options available and include, childcare vouchers and online payments.
We provide 30 spaces for the breakfast session and 70 for the after school session and 40 for inset and holiday club.
We aim to provide the following for all children;
- High quality childcare within a warm and welcoming environment.
- Value the individuality of each child in our care which will be respected and nurtured.
- An inclusive and enabling environment accessible to all children.
- Ensure that all children feel happy, safe and secure in a welcoming and stimulating environment
- Encourage children to develop positive relationships.
- Provide a wide range of resources and equipment which can be used under safe and supervised conditions.
- Offer a programme of activities which meet the needs of all children.
- Experienced and well qualified staff.
- Communicate effectively with parents and carers.
- Work in partnership with school and nursery.